Dear authors, we would like to congratulate you for the acceptance of your article.
To formalize the publication of your document on IEEEXplore, please follow these instructions to prepare and submit your Camera-ready paper to ISPDC2023:
- Revise your paper
- Format your paper according to the IEEE template
- PDF eXpress verification
- Final version submission on EasyChair
- Copyright agreement signature
Step 1: Revise your paper
Please revise your paper accordingly with the reviewers comments; final acceptance is conditioned on the appropriate response to the requirements and comments.
Step 2: Paper Formatting
- Manuscripts may not exceed eight (8) single-spaced double-column pages using 10-point size font on 8.5×11 inch pages (IEEE conference style), including figures, tables, and references. Please use this link for the templates: https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision
- Before Creating your PDF, add the copyright notice (must be included manually by authors) to the bottom of the first page of your source document:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-3281-8/21/$31.00 ©2021 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-3281-8/21/$31.00 ©2021 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-3281-8/21/$31.00 ©2023 IEEE
Step 3: PDF eXpress verification
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress (TM) site
First-time users should do the following:
- Select Don’t have an account? Create account.
- Enter the following:
- 52870X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Step 4: Paper upload
After the above steps have been completed, please upload a copy of the PDF you receive from PDF eXpress to Easychair.
To do so, enter Easychair and go to Final Version menu. Accepted papers have Final Version Access Link from My Submissions menu or directly using “proceedings author (IEEE Proceedings)” role
Step 5: Sign the IEEE Copyright
IEEE requires that an author of every published paper signs a copyright agreement. To sign the agreement via EasyChair, you should:
- log in to EasyChair;
- click on “Alerts” in the main menu;
- click on “IEEE copyright agreement for your paper”